“Pack the Pantry”
OPERATION“SUMMER” BACKPACK Pantry
June- August 2017
· Juice- Apple & Eve, 100% Fruit Juice Variety Pack (6.75 oz. box, 36 ct.); or Capri Sun Variety Pack (6 fl. Oz. pouches, 40 ct.); or Kool-Aid Jammers Variety Pack (40 pouches)
· Milk- Long shelf life cartons (serves 3.5)
· Individual Packages- Kellogg’s Cereal Jumbo Assortment Packs (30 ct.); Quaker Instant Oatmeal Variety Packs (52 ct.); Pop Tarts; Kellogg’s Rice Crispy Treats; Breakfast bars- Granola bars, Protein bars, Fruit bars, etc.
· Kraft Macaroni & Cheese (18 ct.); PB & J- Peanut Butter in small jars and Jelly in small jars; Ramen Noodles- individual packs; Lasagna- cans; Vienna Wieners- cans; Spaghetti- packages of pasta and sauce in cans; Soup- individual containers or regular cans; cans of corn, peas, green beans; Beans- baked, black, pinto, etc.
· Individual packages of pretzels, chips, cheese crackers, PB crackers, cookies, gummies, fruit snacks, or puddings
· Individual packages- apple sauce or fruit cups; cans of peaches, pears, fruit cocktail, etc.
Please note that similar items may also be acceptable in each category. For precise information, contact Bob Miller at (210) 573- 3065 or Sharon Boland in the church office at (210) 659-5555.