What is REALM?
Our church has a church record keeping solution called Realm®. It primarily serves the administrative needs of our staff, but it also offers some exciting opportunities to support the way you are involved in our church. Not only will this improve work life for our ministry staff, it will make it easier for our church family to connect with each other, keep up with what’s going on, and grow as a connected community of believers.
Update their Profile
By keeping your information current, you are helping our staff, group leaders, and our church community.
Your Profile includes:
Contact Information (e.g. name, address, email, phone)
Personal Information (e.g. marital status, birthday date, etc.)
Connected Social Media accounts
Paticipation in Groups
Groups and classes are an important part of our church, and now you can connect with the people in them throughout the week. You can keep track of upcoming meetings, who’s bringing what, and what’s going on in each other’s lives.
Register for an Event
View upcoming church events and register for the ones you'd like to attend. If an event’s registration requires payment, you’ll see its cost, any required deposit amount, acceptable forms of payment, and its no-refund date, if applicable. You can also manage your active registrations and see any outstanding balances.
Your information is your information.
1. You have complete control over who can see your contact and personal information.
2. Contact information is never public or searchable on the Internet. Any information you elect to make visible to your church family is always protected behind a login.
3. Authorized staff will always have access to your profile informtion.
4. You and certain authorized staff may update your profile information. In some cases, your group leader may update your contact information if you have made it visible to group leaders.
5. For safety reasons, sharing contact and personal information for children under 18 is limited. Parents determine whether or not to display their child’s name in the church directory.
6. Children under 13 may not participate and will not be able to sign in.
What People May See
By default, the viewing of your contact and personal information is limited to members of groups you are in, group leaders, and staff members. If you choose to, however, you can make your information visible to the entire church.
But if you prefer to be more private, you can customize how people see specific information.
Contact Information: Name, Address, Phones, and Email.
Personal Information: Marital Status, Family Position, Member Status, but you also have the option of sharing your birthday, gender, allergy information, and skills with people in your church.
*If you are a group leader or host an event, certain contact information may be visible regardless of the settings you choose.
Everyone—Like a church directory listing, everyone in our church will be able to see whatever profile information is marked as visible to everyone.